Are you aware of the fact, that liver produces 1-2 grams of fat cells from any part of the body. In case, if you consume food which produces heavy fats, then liver stops its production of fat in the human body.
Will Chit-Chat Few Facts About FAT
- We have two different types of fats, one is HDL (High Density Lipoproteins) and another one is LDL(Low Density Lipoproteins).
- Frankly speaking, they are not fat cells but, winded up by protein cells.
- In HDL fat cells and proteins are integrated with one another. These cells are meant to be doing good and termed to be as good fat to the body. And, this will try to dissolve the deposited bad cholesterol from the body.
- The other fat part of the body is LDL, which is mainly present in the bad fat cells. These fats carry out to the liver and other parts of the body.
- Apart from HDL and LDL we do have triglycerides fat cells in the human body. These are present commonly in both the fat cells. These fat, strengthens the human body.
- Even, if more triglycerides and low doses of HDL fat cells gets a mixed or more quantity of LDL fat may lead to heart related diseases. So we have to make sure the fat should be maintained in the required quantity only.
- Food habits should be consumed as per the low fats in a quantity which is available mostly in fruits and vegetables.
- Every day make the habit of having one quarter of dry fruits as they contain more proteins when compared to fat cells.
- Make sure you need to inculcate the habit of working out every day for one hour, so that you have more chances of to melt down the deposited fat cells.
- Make sure and be away from smoking and drinking alcohol. Try and avoid having red meat in large quantities on a regular basis. Following these instructions with regards to these fat cells, you have more chances to put a check to health related issues.