Split……It’s a Worse Plunge
In terms of asset value Mukesh Ambani is still on top.
It’s been really unfortunate for Anil Ambani from the time he has been separated from elder brother. From that moment negative conditions have started chasing him.
- In reliance company, separation of assets between brothers, it is still not been a proper decade. In terms of personal income elder brother topped his place in the list of richest persons, whereas younger one fortune is lacking in his place.
- Honestly speaking, income levels of both the brothers has been declining from the time of separation.
- However, in broad terms, though the value of the income levels has been decreasing, but still Mukesh Ambani is still top in the list of richest persons.
- Inversion of reliance communications has changed the fortune of the Anil Ambani.
- Division of assets between two brothers was done in the year 2007. As per the survey conducted in the years’ time by the Forbes wealth of Anil Ambani’s is $4500 Crores.
- But elder brother Mukesh Ambani’s wealth value was quoted as $4900 Crores. Exactly, Ten years from now Forbes recalculated the wealth value of both the brothers.
In the year 2007
- In the year 2017, Mukesh Ambani’s Wealth value as $3,800 Crores whereas, Anil Ambani’s wealth value decreased to $315.
- For the past ten years companies owned by both the brothers when examined elder brother has made most in his income levels, when compared to younger brother Anil Ambani.
- In the leadership of Mukesh Ambani from the past ten years reliance industries every year growth rate has been increased to 11.2%, But in terms of yearly profit it made up to 9.4%.
- But the annual rise ended up with 17.8%. At the same time, Anil group found the growth rate in sales of 9.4% and retreated 12.6%. Later, it experienced the rise in the income levels for another 1.7%.
In ten years of time… 2017
- In ten years of time, Reliance industries limited (RIL) market cap has been increased near about 6 times. At the same time, In Anil’s group Reliance Capital, Infra, communications companies of joint venture has been fallen down 17%.
- In the joint venture of ADAG company’s reliance capital, reliance infra, reliance communications and recently listed companies reliance Nippon, asset management, reliance home finance market cap value is 47,000 Crores.
- At the same time, the RIL market cap is 5.6 lac Crores. However, the RIL market cap was noted to be below one Lac crores.